Collegiate Women's League InfoWritten by Administrator
All coaches and club administrators for Midwest Division I League teams:
Please note that per the Midwest Division I League Rules, each team must:
- Before Each Game:
- Each team must present a completed copy (original) and photocopy (for collection by home club) of the USAR Collegiate Eligibility Form to be reviewed by the opposition. These forms must be, at minimum, updated on or around October 1 and November 1.
- Each player must present a valid photo ID and Insurance information
- Each team must present a printout of their USAR CIPP Roster
- Each team must complete a Midwest Match Report noting up to 23 player that will participate in that match (if sufficient suitably trained front-row personnel are listed). Only those 23 players may participate in the A-Side Match.
- The Home team MUST have the referee sign off on the completed form
- AFTER EACH GAME:
- Immediately after the match, the home team must email the final result of the match (Total Score for, Total Score against, Tries for, Tries against, Penalty Kicks / Drop Goals for, Penalty Kicks / Drop Goals against) to the Women's Collegiate Coordinator
- The home team must email or mail the Completed Midwest Match Report Form to the Women's Collegiate Coordinator
- The home team must email or mail the photocopy of both team's USAR Collegiate Eligibility Forms to the Women's Collegiate Coordinator
- The home team must email or mail both team's USAR CIPP Lists submitted prior to the match to the Women's Collegiate Coordinator
This information can be submitted via email attachment (Scanned PDF Preferred) to Scot Prunckle -
or send via post to the following address:
Wisconsin Rugby Football Union, Inc.
c/o Midwest Women's Collegiate Coordinator
P.O. Box 371321
Milwaukee, WI 53237